Recipe: Easy Ice Cream
I use the recipe from the cuisinart ice cream machine, and the machine as well.
4 c. heavy cream or half and half (can use both heavy cream and half and half, just keep to 4 c.)
2 c. granulated sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
1 c. of whatever extra you would like (berries, chocolate chips, etc.)
1. Combine the sugar and milk and disk until the sugar has dissolved.
2. Add in the vanilla and stir until combined. If you want to add in any fruit, add it in here.
3. Put into your ice cream machine. (i used the cuisinart. Just make sure the bowl the ice cream sits in is completely frozen.)
4. Freeze for however long the machine tells you to. (mine freezes for 25 minutes.)
5. Transfer to a freezer safe bowl, (i use glass) and put into the freezer for a minimum of 3 hours to make sure it is frozen. If you want to add in chocolate chips, crushed oreos, etc., this is the time to do so. Just stir them in before putting the ice cream into the freezer.
6. Scoop into bowls and enjoy!